Beef liver is not our master chef, Sonoe’s favorite. That’s why this dish is not available as our cooked food. However, I and one of front staff, Kazumi, love this dish, so we decided to introduce this savory and nutritious dish to share with all of you! ……..Seiko
(for 2 people)
4 slices Angus Beef Liver
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/5 cup Flour
1/5 cup Curry powder
2 cup Panko (Japanese brad crumbs)
Canola oil for frying
• Soak the liver in milk or water for ½ hours. Pat the liver with a paper towel to dry.
• Combine flour, curry powder, slat and pepper; roll the liver lightly on flour mixture until coated.
• Dip the liver sin beaten egg.
• Roll liver on the breadcrumbs.
• Fry the liver in a heated oil (at 170C) until it turns brown.
• Take out the liver and put it on a paper towel to drain the oil.
• Slice the liver into small peaces.
• Enjoy with Tonkatsu sauce.